Tuesday, March 9, 2010

long time, no see...

wow, its been QUITE some time since i've been on here to write anything!  Sometimes i REALLY do not know where the time goes.  Really.   The date of my last blog reads "October" ..... sheesh.  Shame on me for slacking!  ;)  It's funny because i read blogs a lot! some are daily reads. Now if only I blogged as often as I read em...  I think part of it is because sometimes I feel like i should wait until I have something "important" to say.   But then again, a lot of the blogs I read are short & sweet and a lot of times those are most enjoyable to read.  So maybe I should open my mind up a bit more and make a 2nd attempt to be better at this :)

p.s.)  Any one catch last night's episode of House? it was all about blogging... and the fine line between what's private and what's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment