Friday, March 19, 2010

Food + Beverage



Shawn surprised me today with this book (which has been on my Amazon wish list for a while too).  It's called "What To Drink With What You Eat"   by Andrew Dornenburg and Karen Page.  It is basically a food + beverage pairing reference book.  I haven't read that much of it yet obviously, but I did flip through it and wow! looks pretty intensive and informative!  Its all based on "expert advice from American's best sommeliers."  Also, it's not limited to just wine and beer. Well, it is mostly in regards of wine and beer, but there's also mention of coffee, tea, champagne, non-alcoholic drinks and some fruit drinks.  And what's even better, is that the book also contains some pretty nice photos! Makes me want to venture into food photography.... hmmm... :)

1 comment:

  1. I've just recently gotten into photographing food and I LOVE it! I am by no means an expert but it's fun to play around with and I love to practice! :-) Can't wait to see what food-tography you come up with!
    xoxo-Nadia

    ReplyDelete